LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell and finance assets quickly.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for both the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns that will support an exciting new business line for LevelTen Energy. The role requires the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to launch new initiatives and campaigns, requiring excellent organization, clear communication and interpersonal skills.
We prefer to hire someone based in the Seattle area, but we’ll consider remote-only applicants if they have clean energy experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct strategic planning and positioning:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop and maintain strategic go-to market plans for LevelTen’s products and initiatives
- Gather input from sales, product and business development teams to refine product messaging, positioning and promotion
- Execute a variety of marketing tactics to drive results:
Content Marketing: Support creation of white papers, blog posts, educational guides, webinars, event presentations and other thought leadership content
Communications: Partner with internal and external PR teams to develop press releases and other announcement content
Sales Enablement: Develop content to support sales efforts, including one-sheets, PPT presentations, case studies and testimonials
Demand Generation: Partner with marketing team members on top-of-funnel demand generation activities, including email and digital ad campaigns
Events: Coordinate with event marketing manager to host in-person events, including networking opportunities and workshops
- At least six years of marketing experience, with experience in renewable energy highly desired (though not required)
- A working knowledge of renewable energy, energy markets, and/or energy technology preferred--a passion for addressing climate change and making the energy transition a reality required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to simplify complex technical information and communicate value propositions
- Experience developing high quality, customer-facing content in PowerPoint and Word; Keynote and InDesign a plus
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams
- A bias for action and a demonstrated ability to work successfully within a matrixed organization
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
In the Seattle office:
- Hybrid in-office/work from home schedule
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
- Onsite bike lockers/storage, gym and showers
- Standing desk options
- Monthly company-sponsored happy hours
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
- Adobe In Design
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Customer Value Proposition