PRN Receptionist Position Available
Only Experienced Candidates Need Apply
Annandale Healthcare Center is currently seeking courteous and capable candidates to fill a PRN receptionist position. This position works on an as needed basis. Previous experience as a receptionist required, preferably in a healthcare environment.
The ideal candidate for the receptionist position will be a High School graduate with strong customer service skills, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and a professional demeanor. 1 year of clerical experience required, preferably in a health care setting. Professional experience must include computer experience, typing ability at 65 wpm, and Microsoft Word and Excel experience. Accounts payable experience preferred.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
This is your chance to come on board and become one of our World Class employees!
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills a must
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Computer skills a must
- Typing proficiency - 65 wpm
- Word & Excel experience
- Professional attire and demeanor
- Accounts Payable experience preferred
- 1 year of clerical experience, preferably in a health care setting, required