We offer a fun working environment among a friendly team who all work together and support one another in providing top quality care. Our facilities work diligently to ensure our staff feel empowered to grow professionally.
Our desire to provide compassion, support, and empowerment to not just our patients - but everyone at our facilities is the heart of who we are. From the receptionists to the cleaning staff, to the nurses and office managers; everyone here makes a collaborative effort to help one another in any way they can.
Medicare Billing Specialist is responsible for submitting and follow up on all Medicare Part A and B claims along with coinsurance claims to secondary insurance.
• Work with various departments to gather and review required billing information for Medicare and secondary insurance claims
• Review claims prior to submission for billing information and accuracy of charges
• Prepare and submit claims to Medicare and secondary insurances in both paper and electronic format
• Monitor claims processing and payments
• Post payments and adjustments in billing system
• Manage correspondences and ADR requests along with researching denials and zero payments
• Perform collection follow up on any outstanding claims
• Manage and maintain internal logs for claim tracking, payments and ADR tracking
• Previous experience with Medicare billing in LTC/SNF environment
• Knowledge of Point Click Care, Ability, Medicare DDE, and Waystar
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to follow instructions and prioritize assigned responsibilities
Salary based on experience