To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dorchester, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Dorchester, MA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Incident Manager Opening in Dorchester, MA!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for an Incident Manager in Dorchester, MA. This is a 6+ month contract to hire position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in pursuing an exciting opportunity in Incident Manager Opportunity; please send a Word resume to Alexa Whalen, Technical Recruiter, at email@example.com
Position: Incident Manager
Apex Job ID: 970624
Location: Dorchester, MA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 6 + month contract to hire
In conjunction with the CIO organization, the Technology Incident Manager will provide direction to the Day-to-Day management, execution and delivery of IT Incidents management in the organization. Including SLA’s and Risk Management.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Facilitates Incident calls, Incident Review and Problem Management meetings
- Manage incidents that hit the bank Issues could be Network or application related. Could be site specific or company wide.
- Work with technical teams fixing issues, work with the business owner to relay messages on status, work with locations and vendors to manage the expectations and resolutions.
- Work with the command center monitoring systems and then work with the technical teams to resolve issues
- Manages The Command Center and Incident Management procedures and escalation process for T&O. This include internal and external SLA’s.
- Defines and create Incident Reporting dashboards including analysis, short and long term actions and participation in Post-Mortem or similar processes in order to mitigate or reduce bank exposure for repetitive or severe incidents.
- Defines and establish proper coverage across the group in supporting the monitoring and incident escalation 24/7.
- Directs management of a team responsible for following the established procedures regarding Incident Escalation and communication.
- Performs entity wide management responsibility requiring the establishment of clear roles and responsibilities for all participants.
- Provide vision and strategic direction-setting information.
- Indirectly manages External factories in different geographical places even out of US, as a part of the out sourcing of Command Center activities.
- Manages or delegate High Priority Incident working group
- Identifies production environment stability trends.
- Escalate concerns through the problem management process to minimize business impact with a key objective of Sev-1 and Major Incident deterrence
- Analyzes incident, problem and change data, as well as recurring alerts, to identify the associated root causes and develops plans and actions to resolve and eliminate these problems at all Severity Levels.
- Ensures that all IT teams follow the Incident Management process for every incident and that the required information is properly recorded in the incident record
- Confident and skilled in running a meeting
- Able to own a room and manage a process.
- Demonstrable proficiency using Microsoft Office tools for analysis and presentations required
- Communicate effectively and professionally to all levels of the business.
- Effectively navigate an organization with multiple locations.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178