To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Laurel, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SGT Inc • Laurel, MD
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Supports the development and execution of tests and performance verification of space flight hardware
- Supports technical interchange meetings and design reviews to assist in the development of robust test plans to meet mission objectives.
- Develops and executes detailed test procedures, and identifies instrumentation and configuration definition, needed to perform the test against specific requirements.
- Participates in the design of the necessary equipment to test flight hardware, software and systems to meet test requirements.
- Coordinates and directs, activities to perform the appropriate tests, this includes subsystems and systems verification activities.
- Work closely with subsystem engineers to develop test procedures and scripts based on board-level and box-level test requirements
- Create telemetry display pages for subsystem and spacecraft-level testing
- Analyzes, processes, and formats data to mission verification requirements.
- Prepares and publishes test reports to document test results and satisfy requirements.
- Presents test results internally to the program.
- Archives data and reports.
- Report test failures and Anomalies into the anomaly and failure tracking database
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics.
- Ability to effectively lead a diverse test team during the brief, test conduct, and debrief of flight tests
- Effective communication skills (writing, collaborating, presenting, etc)
- Must have at least 3 years of engineering experience
Desired Experience (Preferred):
- Three years of experience as a Test Director/Test Conductor supporting the development and certification of a flight test program
- Experience in L3 InControl Just Another Syntax (JAS) scripting preferred
- Must be a US citizen able to obtain a security clearance at the minimum level of Secret