Engineering Assistant – Forging and Extrusions
Are you seeking a stable position through the holidays through the Spring? Kelly Services is seeking a entry level Engineering Assistant for our client in Midway, GA. The ideal candidate will have a completed AA or bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering. This is a 4 to 6-month contract role with possibility of extension.
- Shift: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Pay: $20.00 - 22.00 per hour DOE
In this role you will:
- Assist engineers to help process non-conforming material to the customer.
- Will work approximately 80% on computer and 20% on the shop floor gathering data on parts/talking with operators
- Engineering background preferred
- Will have access to proprietary information and must sign a non-disclosure.
- 2 or 4-year degree is required. Preferably in engineering
- Must be proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to read & interpret blueprints and schematics
- Must have good communication skill
- Engineering background preferred.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- *Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
*Important information: This position is recruited by a remote, national, Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Microsoft Power Point