At HomePointe HealthCare, a Benchmark Human Services Company, we are guided by our mission and passion to help children reach their full potential and maintain optimal health at home by providing skilled, competent, and compassionate care. We feel that the best way to attain our mission is to provide the highest quality standard of specialized pediatric and young adult care within the home, and that means having the best nurses on our team.
HomePointe HealthCare is currently hiring Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to provide one to one extended shift care for children and young adults residing in Northeast, Indiana.
We have immediate part-time and full-time benefited positions open with flexible scheduling and 24/7 support.
We believe at HomePointe HealthCare our nurses are our greatest asset!
- Flexible Scheduling
- One to One Nurse to Client Ratio
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
Additional Full-Time Benefits:
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Free Non-Emergent Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Other Optional Benefits Offered
- Willingness to Learn and Care for Medically Fragile Clients in Their Home
- Valid Indiana Nursing License
- Pass a Thorough Background Check
- Pass a Drug Test
If you are a passionate nurse who wants to BE THE DIFFERENCE in a child’s or young adult’s life, we want to hear from you.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to RN and LPN Full and Part-Time – Columbia City/Pierceton, IN (Homepointe Health Care)