A CRG client in the High Point, NC area is looking for a Staff Accountant with AP experience. This position requires skills in accounting, business analysis, and process improvement. The primary emphasis is the management of T&E and P-Card expenses, accounts payable to general ledger reconciliations, vendor setup and maintenance, month-end GL close processes, month-end accruals, wire/ACH processing and adjustments, audit appeals, and maintain AP aging reports. This candidate interfaces with team members, all levels of leadership, internal and external customers within the shared services organization. Prepares and builds reports, and develops metrics using a broad range of computer applications.
Staff Accountant Compensation
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage the T&E process including P-Card/Travel card setup and requests, training businesses users on Concur, create reporting for financial analysis, handling inquiries related to T&E in a timely fashion.
- Support the month-end close processes ensuring all financial deadlines are met.
- Prepare and post of monthly journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Review and build reports utilizing AX, Oracle, Great Plains and Concur to monitor vendor balances and payment trends.
- Support Accounts Payable Associate Manager in various projects or task necessary to meet departmental goals and objectives.
- Assist with metrics, prepare reports and analyze financial information detailing for financial reporting to leadership team.
- Support management on audits by coordinating with the Accounting department and Auditors to ensure expectations are met and audit schedules are completed timely.
- Responsible for complying with established and published SOX requirements and making recommendations related to the improvement of the overall control environment.
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Two plus years of accounting and AP experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, Hyperion, and Business Objects knowledge a plus
- Ability to work well on a team as well as independently
If interested, please send resumes to Rebecca Payne at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant
Category Code: JN001