To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33126
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Miami, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Our Kforce client has been recognized as one of the 200 most reputable companies in the world and are in search of multiple Spanish speaking Customer Service Representatives in sunny Miami, Florida (FL). Summary: Our client is looking for motivated individuals who love to assist people and can fluently speak Spanish! As an Escalations Specialist, you will dispatch service providers for stranded motorists. You will aid and counsel clients to ensure the ultimate customer service experience. Our client prides themselves in working amongst the best of the best. If you think you've got what it takes to work with a team like this, apply today! Do not miss out on the opportunity to enjoy awesome company perks like pizza parties and fun company activities once a month and the ability to grow by applying for internal roles within 6 months to a year! Responsibilities:
- Help and counsel to a team of remote agents by phone - Sometimes in Spanish
- Resolve real-time service delays/service provider issues, providing follow-up when needed
- Confirm the completion of dispatched services to ensure the customer receives roadside assistance in a timely fashion
- Assist all management groups with additional tasks as needed to ensure our Spanish speaking customer and client satisfaction
- Answer inbound escalation calls and being the voice of reason
- Assist operations department on all help dispatch escalation calls
- Track all help dispatch/escalation calls onto a tracking sheet on Excel
- Analyze data as necessary utilizing filters
- Secure service using cost saving methods, when negotiating to secure service for all escalated calls
- Must have a High School diploma or GED/equivalent
- Need 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Bilingual in Spanish a must
- Excellent customer service skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent presentation, polished and assertive with the ability to navigate through an issue on the call