WSFS Bank is seeking a Mortgage Sales Assistant
for the WSFS Mortgage division. The Mortgage Sales Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and sales support to a team of Mortgage Loan Originators (MLOs). The incumbent will provide a wide range of duties related to day-to-day sales functions, and will act as the main facilitator for communications between the MLO and customers. The incumbent will work with customers to set expectations around appointments, loan statuses, rate inquiries, and other information. The incumbent will confirm appointments and review documents with customers at the time of the applications to ensure efficiency. The incumbent will provide marketing support to Mortgage Loan Originators, and act as a liaison between Customers and MLOs. The incumbent will also be required to attend in-person loan closings at Customer’s homes or places of business and be willing and able to travel to locations in Philadelphia, Southeastern Pennsylvania, and Delaware. The ideal candidate for this role will be self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic team environment, ambitious, and looking to pursue a career in Residential Mortgage sales.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm in Greenville, DE
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must have previous sales and customer service experience.
- Must have the ability to travel to different Bank and Customer locations to perform loan closings.
- Must be registered or be able to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- Previous experience in residential mortgage originations is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems quickly and independently.
- Must be able to make decisions and recommendations on difficult and important issues affecting individual loan transactions within their level of authority.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Loans
- Problem Solving