Top drivers earn up to $76,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,160-$1,420 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailer hauling appliances and building products.
- 5-7 loads per week.
- Drive within CT, MA, NJ, NY, NYC and PA.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Lowe's.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)