To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5 Corporate Drive
Bedford, NH 03110
- Benchmark Senior Living
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
LNA/HHA -1:1 caregiver for Assisted Living Residents
Benchmark Senior Living • Bedford, NH
Posted 2 months ago
Bedford Falls is looking for a star LNA or HHA to provide 1:1 services for extra oversight to ensure safety and provide companionship. Shifts available are 7p-7a. We are looking in particular for a male caregiver, however not a requirement. Must have experience with memory care, be dependable, as well as have a desire and focus to provide exceptional care and a rewarding and enjoyable experience for our residents.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transfer, mobility, and continence care while using appropriate modeling and validation techniques
* Supports the residents' abilities by understanding that all aspects of care can be viewed as an activity
* Demonstrates knowledge of the cognitive, physical, behavioral and psychosocial approach to all aspects of dementia by using a sensitive approach to all aspects of resident care
* Provides appropriate interventions to maximize the resident's social and ADL functioning
* Demonstrates therapeutic conversation and redirection conversation with residents, offering appropriate cues (toilet, snacks and liquids)
* Encourages residents to participate in daily activity program
* Serves residents food as directed, including feeding skills
* Knows and complies with all resident rights
* Receives and gives report of on-going shifts by oral and/or written log
* Holds current state licensure or HHA certificate
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!