To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
195 Market Street
Boston, MA 01901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator II
Eastern Bank • Boston, MA
Posted 29 days ago
Experience - 1 to 3 years
Degree - High School
Banking - Financial Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Committed, inclusive, and courageous; that’s Eastern Bank! Since 1818 we have built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers and employees thrive and grow. This legacy is what drives our brand purpose: We do good things to help people prosper.
With $10 billion in assets and over 120 locations in eastern Massachusetts and southern and coastal New Hampshire, we have the size, stability, technology and knowledge to deliver custom-tailored financial solutions in a convenient way. We pride ourselves on working hard to understand our customer and client needs, so that we can deliver better service within banking, investments, and insurance, in a committed and personal way.
At Eastern, we are a passionate and innovative team focused on serving our customers and supporting our communities. We bring different perspectives, skills and backgrounds with more than 50 languages and dialects represented. Eastern has been recognized for 10 years in a row by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work. So, come Join Us For Good!
Eastern’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for an energetic, creative and self-motivated Coordinator to partner closely with a team of Recruiters to provide administrative and operational support in a fast-paced, high volume recruitment environment.
The Coordinator manages recruiting activities, including, but not limited to requisition creation, job posting and advertising, scheduling, facilitating the background check process and onboarding. The coordinator is often times the initial point of contact to prospective candidates, making their role essential to maintaining a favorable first impression.
The Coordinator responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports the recruitment process by utilizing the web-based Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) to create and post requisitions, generate candidate correspondence, create offer letters, assist with candidate dispositions, ensure onboarding for all new hires is processed timely and accurately. Responsible for conducting background checks and monitoring progress daily and supporting the new hire orientation process.
- Coordinates the scheduling of candidate interviews.
- Manages and posts recruitment advertising to internal and external sites, niche job boards, and colleges/universities. Works directly with the Recruiter to assist with generating candidate leads and actively participates in sourcing strategies.
- Supports recruitment outreach events including managing the job fair calendar and attendance at job fairs and community events to increase awareness and partnership with local community organizations. Manages inventory of recruitment advertising materials and promotional items.
- Prepares Talent Acquisition metrics report regarding time to fill, current open jobs, turnover, etc. Creates and maintains recruiting procedures and policies and contributes to projects related to recruiting process & technology.
- High school diploma required, Associates degree and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1-3 years progressive administrative experience and/or previous experience with HR or recruiting is highly desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, web recruiting and Internet savvy. Expertise in Excel highly preferred. Familiarity with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
- Strong organizational and attention to details skills. Must be passionate about providing an amazing candidate experience as it relates to the interview process from beginning to end.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with professional telephone manner and ability to interact with all levels of candidates and employees/management required.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment while working with competing and aggressive deadlines. Follow-up, follow-through and timely resolution skills.
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality is required.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and assist in the execution of key strategic recruiting initiatives.
- Basic understanding of Talent Acquisition and HR concepts, policies and procedure preferred.
Job ID: 02502
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.