Job DescriptionOPENING POSITION ON EACH SHIFT (2ND AND 3RD)
Supports new product development initiatives within the plant through the design and development of new HMI controls for new processing equipment and supports improvement initiatives on existing products. Supports Engineers, shop floor technicians by assisting in trouble shooting equipment problems and lend technical support for automated manufacturing processes and equipment. Repair electronic components and controls. Responsibilities include but not limited to: Conduct necessary technology research and provide recommendations and/or installs and configures new hardware and software.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recommend improvement initiatives to increase up time on equipment.
- Resolve related problems, exercising good technical judgment in planning and organizing hands-on efforts.
- Troubleshoot and lend technical support for automated manufacturing processes and equipment
- Assess available options for technology and equipment throughout various areas of manufacturing operations.
- Plan facility improvements for effective equipment utilization and product processing.
- Support lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, and participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Participate on project teams as required.
- Create and maintain hardware documentation for all automation equipment.
- Evaluate and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and established guidelines.
- Strong PLC/HMI troubleshooting
- 120VAC/480VAC electrical troubleshooting required
- Maintain and control current back up programs for all control processors and HMI's for the plant.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Minimum 8 years Manufacturing experience in machinist
- Must have experience in 120VAC/480VAC electrical troubleshooting
- Knowledge of PLC systems and Systems Control Technologies, including in depth knowledge of Siemens, RSLogix , RSLinx, RSView, DeviceNet, Ethernet, and other network based I/O systems
- Ability to prioritize and interpret work requests and work orders
- Ability to organize, plan and schedule preventative and ongoing maintenance work to avoid disruption of production operations
- Ability to develop training material and provide training to management, maintenance technicians and users
- Minimum intermediate computer skills required (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to lift 50lbs
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Manufacturing Safety knowledge
- Ability to work flexible schedules when required, which may include weekends and holidays.
- Proficient computer skills MS Office, Outlook
- Skills with machine welders, roll forming machines/end forming machines
- Manual machinist ( use of manual lathe and milling machines )
BrassCraft Manufacturing CompanyShiftFull or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Engineering Technician
E-verify Right to Work Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Engineering Technician, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Engineering Technician
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Continuous Improvement Process
Complex Problem Solving