To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Financial Analyst/Financial Reporting, Senior
Apex Systems • Aurora, CO
Posted 2 months ago
Financial Analyst/Financial Reporting
Location: Aurora, CO 80014
Duration: 6+ month contract on W2, extensions/conversions posisble
- 6+ years of direct experience
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting
- Project: Relooking at their claims expense system
- The environment is fast paced
- Ideal Candidates: will have healthcare and claims expense experience
- Previous experience with a decision support role, analyzing trends and finance or analytics experience
- Technologies: Cognos and Excel
- Forecasting claims trends
- Manages and analyzes monetary resources and affairs within an organization.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of internal clients.
- May also be responsible for conducting technical accounting research as needed.
- Prepares and maintains supporting documentation for monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Updates and collects business unit reporting packages, helps prepare ad hoc financial reporting as necessary.
- BA in Finance or Accounting required plus minimum 6+ years of direct relevant experience.
- CPA/CMA or master's preferred.
• Proficient with spreadsheet software and mainframe systems.
• May require user knowledge in a fourth generation programming language (e.g., SAS).
• Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and report writing skills required.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Extensive knowledge of financial theories/methodologies used in corporate finance; accounting principles; statistical theories, applications and accounting/forecasting systems.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178