To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dublin, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Web Developer
Cardinal Health • Dublin, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
We have a career opening for a Full Stack Web Developer
Build and maintain the next generation eCommerce capabilities for Cardinal Health. Focused on building scalable, secure and reliable eCommerce solutions. This individual will collaborate with a larger team of engineers to drive front-end development standards and work to continually enhance the customer facing aspects. The development team will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The team uses Agile methodologies where all roles collaborate with one another to complete each unit of work. This means communication skills and interpersonal skills are a must for this position.
- Build highly, scalable architectures to deliver eCommerce capabilities in an agile development methodologies
- Convert ideas and designs into technical specifications
- Develop website front-end templates and css/js based on designs and wireframes
- Maintain and administer web sites, applications and environments
- Design, implement, and unit test both frontend and backend application code
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Work with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality
- Deliver project assignments on time, within budget and with high quality
- Stay current with the newest online technologies; research new technologies and make recommendations on implementations
- Work with other senior developers to review stories and specifications and ensure that teams are meeting the objectives of the business while maintaining technical and architectural standards
- Collaborate with other engineers in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Proven software development experience
- Working knowledge of two or more technologies preferred
- Experience in API design and development and RESTful services
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or work experience equivalent.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.