As a Production Analyst in JLL’s Agency Production Structuring Group, this person will be responsible for supporting the growth of JLL’s loan production efforts. This individual will provide loan and real estate analysis to help support the originations staff. The Analyst will work individually and with all levels of staff and must interact effectively with internal as well as external parties. The Analyst must demonstrate attention to detail, organization and an analytical orientation, and possess the initiative to work in an independent and reliable manner. The Analyst will be relied upon to exercise independent judgment and discretion in his or her daily job.
Strong writing skills and a sense of urgency are essential in any candidate.
The primary tool that the analyst will use in analyzing historical and projected property operations is Microsoft Excel. Therefore, the analyst must have or be able to quickly obtain a very deep knowledge of the Excel program, including a full understanding of formulas and macros in existing templates as well as the ability to develop new or refine existing templates. The analyst must also be comfortable with rapidly changing technology and the possibility of implementing new programs and templates.
- Collect, review, and input financial exhibits/statements for prospective loans.
- Assist senior team members in sizing and structuring debt transactions by using fundamental valuation methodologies, identifying and researching risks, understanding industry dynamics, industry valuation metrics and modeling cash flows.
- Upon completion of due diligence, independently prepare a narrative summary and financial model that will be presented for internal pre-application and investor approvals.
- Become knowledgeable about Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and FHA multifamily loan programs and underwriting requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Conduct detailed economic and demographic research through the use of third party information services to determine feasibility of transactions.
- Monitor and update JLL’s Pipeline system.
- Provide/gather information through good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to efficiently write a convincing business case while objectively identifying both strengths and weaknesses.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Willingness and ability to learn new technology
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised, and as a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task, especially in stressful situations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to travel as needed
Undergraduate or Graduate degree in a business related field (i.e. Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, Business) (can be waived based on equivalent work experience.)
While not required, previous multifamily analysis experience would be a plus. The ideal candidate would have familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with real estate finance, such as LTV, DSCR, capitalization rates, interest rates (fixed, variable, taxable, tax-exempt), etc.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply