LA Metro area experts please apply!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Madeline Lazarus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $500,000A bit about us:
Title: Vice President, Business Development
Location: Los Angles, CA
We are a fast growing start up developing the software infrastructure that defines a new, innovative way to conduct community engagement between local governments, real estate developers and the public affected. Defining the data to be gathered, creating a platform where people feel included with an opportunity to get their voice heard, and outlining the “big data” approach to consolidating the various inputs into a stand-alone market analysis tool that leads to better decisions and strategic business moves.
We are looking for some with a wide network, and extensive knowledge of the commercial Real Estate development landscape of LA Metro area AND/OR experienced in local government. Looking for someone to come in and help set up various sales channels.Why join us?
Get in at the ground up! Now is the time!Job Details
You will head up building out our LA Metro presence. Looking for someone to head up sales/marketing in this area!
- This position requires a confident, self-motivated, analytical, team-oriented person who is articulate and demonstrates excellent presentation and communication skills. The individual must have a strong desire to excel and grow.
- Local real estate knowledge and experience is a requirement and gives the right candidate the edge in terms of understanding market and submarket conditions.
- Must have a Network of local industry contacts (investment and leasing brokers, investment managers, loan brokers, institutional and non-institutional landlords).
- Must have Expert level asset-level experience, preferably working for an ownership entity or third-party commercial services company.
Exhibit self-start personality characteristics and at the same time, exhibit strong team member interaction and building of trust among team members.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
If you're intrigued! Please apply or e-mail your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Vice President, Business Development | Commercial Construction/Local Government
I look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Leasing (Contract Law)