To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Project Manager/Team Leader (Transportation)
GHD • Irvine, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With more than 10,000 people across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, environmental and construction services companies. Committed to the success of our clients and the communities in which we operate, we have an ongoing requirement for high-calibre professionals to join our connected network.
Based in our Irvine, CA office, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager/Team Leader to join our transportation and site infrastructure leadership team. We have several southern California transportation, civil-site development, and infrastructure projects underway and are looking for a seasoned Senior Project Manager/Team Leader to provide leadership to our existing team of engineers and designers. Our extensive public & private sector base includes work across Orange, LA, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
Our Irvine office is made up of a group of individuals who enjoy the diversity of their projects and camaraderie of their co-workers. This in turn has led to a positive culture, fostering an environment of Teamwork, Respect and Integrity. The office is in a great location, with easy access to freeways and a short walk or drive to nearby restaurants, including the Irvine Spectrum Center.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, or similar field.
- CA Civil PE.
- Minimum of 15+ years progressive experience across transportation and site Infrastructure (experience designing roadways, intersections, trails, bikeways and parks). Experience and exposure in traffic engineering is considered a plus.
- Ability to maintain and build exceptional client relationships.
- Act a proposal and business development champion, lead successful pursuit teams in winning new work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral – including report-writing and preparation of competitive proposals.
- Strong project management skills, managing multi-disciplinary projects on time and within budget
- Active member of relevant industry associations and communities.
- Previous experience mentoring and development more junior staff and supervising technical teams.
- High ethical standards, committed to producing high quality work.
- Positive and motivating collaborative work style.
- Ability to manage work and coordinate with multi office teams and personnel.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
No phone calls please and no third party firms. This position does not offer visa sponsorship
To apply please attach your resume and covering letter via the link below.