To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sunbelt Rentals, Inc. • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Parts Manager. As a Parts Manager, you will supervise the purchasing and maintenance of parts inventory to support the repair and maintenance needs of the Group and its customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Directs the supply of parts to shop mechanics, other branches and customers.
• Directs the operations of the Parts Department in order to maintain appropriate inventories and minimize costs.
• Assist other branches in locating difficult-to-find parts.
• Assure the maintenance of the department in good order and in accordance with safety requirements.
• Supervises the completion and processing of invoices and purchases orders.
• Insures that parts Department vehicles and equipment are in good working order.
• Supervises the maintenance of the parts inventory records.
• Perform other duties assigned as by the manager.
• Forklift certification
• Working knowledge of lift equipment and repair shop operations
• Strong experience with parts inventory management
• Knowledge of purchasing process including optimum order sizing for reduced cost.
• Basic computer skills
• Supervisory skills
• Personal and professional integrity
• Flexible of approach to problem solving
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.