To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Accreditation Program
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 24 days ago
Hilton's Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton's commercial engine and are key to Hilton's ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
Hilton is looking for a dynamic program manager who can build strong relationships across corporate and hotel teams to identify, build, drive and deliver solutions for the benefit of Hilton's Sales Organization. The Hilton Group Genius Hub was launched In April 2019. As the Manager, Accreditation Program, we will look to you as a self-starter who is comfortable navigating unstructured challenges to build and inspire teams to deliver successful programs and operationalization. You will be energized by stepping into projects where you may have little expertise and bring a focused strategic development approach, as well as a learning mindset, to take on any challenge.
In this role, you will work closely with the VP of Group Sales, Sr. Director of Distribution Services, Strategy & Planning and other senior leaders based out of McLean, VA, Memphis, TN and Dallas, TX. You will support and advance the accreditation program by improving, updating content and processes while using internal Hilton resources and external partners to deliver on key strategic and tactical initiatives. This position requires communication and collaboration with team members at all levels of the organization, specifically with high levels of leadership and direct Key Agency partners. Hilton works with 700+ third party intermediaries in our group sales space ranging from large global partners to smaller regional agencies who may do one meeting per year. You will have the opportunity to drive one of our top strategic objectives.
More specifically, you will:
- Partner across the Hilton Worldwide Sale (HWS) Organization, Brand teams and other teams to gather content, develop online training and build detailed project plans, lead cross functional working teams to meet project deadlines and deliver professional and compelling communications to key partners via the accreditation platform.
- Ensure objectives are met and delivered on-time, within scope and budget and with cross-functional project teams engaged (including third parties/vendors).
- Work directly with the Distribution Services FastPay teams and Salesforce teams to ensure alignment on the agency accreditation status.
- Organize teammates to build positive relationships and to respond to ad-hoc needs or expedited requests.
- Develop extraordinary communications including Microsoft PowerPoint presentations for delivery to internal and external partners.
- Draft message points for presentations, email communications, internal newsletter articles and other communication platforms.
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative partnerships across Commercial Services, Operations, Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT), Legal and Finance.
- Engage with leaders on opportunities to operate most efficiently and engage with all teams on adopting standard methodologies to provide a consistent and superior partner experience.
- Drive exclusive documentation for all administrative, auditing, reporting, opportunity management and sales processes that support exceeding team goals consistently.
- Make continual process improvements to the accreditation platform.
- Work directly with HWS Sales, Marketing and Learning & Development to develop new content.
- Handle the management of the website and program as part of day to day operations.
- Handle issues escalated from the Accreditation Analyst.
We are seeking problem solvers, who are passionate about growing within a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong critical thinking, project management, problem resolution, presentation, facilitation, collaboration and influencing skills required
- Self starter mindset with excellent time management skills. This includes working on multiple tasks at a time under tight deadlines while managing expectations of all partners.
- Experience crafting and implementing change management and communication plans
- For the best fit for the role, we are open to location where the position is based.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years' experience in at least one of the following areas: Hospitality/travel, Sales/Revenue Management, or Management Consulting/Project Management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Travel - 5% of the time
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years' experience in Hospitality, Travel and/or Project Management
- In depth understanding of key sales and distribution systems such as Delphi or Salesforce
- Knowledge of the third party group intermediary environment and key programs such as centralized payment (e.g., FastPay)
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!