One of our top clients is seeking a full time Physical Therapist (PT)
- A Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Licensed or eligible for licensure by the appropriate State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- CPR certified
- A Master's or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plant
- Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress.
Benefits include PTO, medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k. Come get in on a great culture where people are valued.
Please contact UT Udo directly at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply for more information on this position or other Physical Therapy positions.
All Qualified candidates will be contacted and given further information
All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.