We have several Corporate Resolution Specialist positions available! Please apply today if you have current experience dealing with customer escalations or complaints in a highly professional manner.
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Some of the job responsibilities are:
- Ensure that all customer escalations and complaints are managed to excellent professional standards and within terms and policies
- Receive inbound contacts (calls, letters, etc.) and complete outbound contacts (callbacks, responses, etc.) to ensure that all queues are maintained and all service levels are met
- Demonstrate ownership of customer issues and work proactively with business units, partners and vendors to manage issues through to a complete resolution in a timely manner
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years customer service experience required
- Previous corporate escalations or higher tier experience a must
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.