Senior Software Engineer
Job Code R105146
Parsons, a global company delivering cyber and intelligence solutions, has immediate openings in some of the most sought-after work in the development and engineering community. We believe that no one understands the needs and challenges of everyday jobs better than the people who actually perform them. That's why your point of view is considered when decisions are made as to what is working and what can be made better. Our diverse, welcoming environment assures that every person is appreciated, respected, and offered growth opportunities in return for their unique perspectives and skills.
Our Senior Software Engineers (SWE) work as part of an integrated team to formulate and define system scope and objectives for programs. The Senior SWE operates at the highest level of all phases of applications, systems analysis and programming activities, including the installation of enhancements, security features and analytical tools. The Senior SWE must understand the mission function for which applications are designed and provide guidance and training to less experienced co-workers. Your collaborative spirit encourages others to feel that they're being heard and acknowledged. You participate fully in analyzing possible scenarios and considering different solutions.
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
- 4+ years of experience performing systems analysis, development, and implementation of software systems, to include:
- the development and design of application software for prototyping, production, and architecture products.
- the design, development, flow analysis, detailed design data flow diagrams, structure charts, and PDL's for each module of the software system.
- Full stack developer with strong emphasis on middle/back-end. Knowledge of building and interfacing with web services.
- Experience with Java, REST, and Map Reduce.
- 4-6 years of experience working within the DoD/IC mission space is preferred with experience working in a cyber operations center.
- Cloud experience.
- Understanding of Apache Spark framework, Springboot, and Redis
- Experience on the Ghost Machine platform.
- Previous Agile experience
A Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology related field such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Physics from an accredited college or university is also desired.
Your talent for collaboration sparks new ideas
We keep our doors-and our minds-open to new ideas that will help us stay profitable and current. Employees at every level bring something distinctive to the workplace. That's why we encourage you to share your feedback. And, it's one reason why we've achieved the reputation as a wellspring of discovery. We enthusiastically pursue diversity and welcome all into our fair and respectful environment. Your fresh perspective can shine a light on solutions that no one else has thought of. Join us.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
Java (Programming Language)
C++ (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)