This position is primarily responsible for development and maintenance of reports/analyses for budgeting, forecasting and reporting. Applies modeling and analytical skills to help management monitor the business and assists with new project development.
- Develops and maintains reports for monthly forecasting and reporting as well as the annual budgeting process.
- Tracks key performance indicators monthly.
- Assists in development of new projects in Hyperion.
- Documents and tracks Hyperion questions from the field. Prioritizes, researches, and answers questions in a timely manner while keeping relevant parties in the loop regarding status.
- Coordinates printing/distribution of periodic reports (i.e. Forecast books, Management packs, Budgets, etc.).
- Continuously reviews current processes and report for potential improvements.
- Performs ad-hoc financial modeling and analyses.
- BBA/BS in Finance/Economics/Accounting,
- 1-2 years prior finance experience.
Use Statistical Method
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-2553
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Beazer, we build homes. We also build careers. Driven by a purpose to create durable and growing value, the team behind each home across the country is diverse, ambitious, and dedicated. Together, we shape an environment that encourages learning and community engagement, provides opportunities for advancement, and aligns compensation with performance.
View the full profile
We look for those who believe in the power of choice, teamwork, improvement, openness, and urgency; who approach their work with an attitude of focus, grit, and accountability; and who will be guided by the principles of safety, integrity, respect, and fun.