To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Associate VP Corporate
ExecuNet • New York, NY
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company is seeking an Associate Vice President to join Company’s thriving Corporate practice. The ideal individual will have worked with Corporate B2B and B2C clients within an agency setting, is an expert at pitching, and possesses superior account and time management skills. This is an exciting opportunity that promises to offer challenges and professional development in an environment where drive, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a commitment to exceed expectations is a winning recipe for success.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Serve as senior contact for clients, continually fostering client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource and counselor to clients.
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on an ongoing basis; anticipate and address client needs.
- Troubleshoot clients’ problems as they arise; seek senior management input when appropriate.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities of daily workflow of multiple accounts while driving consistent media results.
- Direct and supervise work responsibilities of staff.
- Take a leadership role in new business proposal development and presentations; work with account teams to build incremental business.
- Help account team(s) work effectively and in the best interests of client(s); maximize agency’s network of resources to enhance client services.
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing and editing materials including client media materials, byline articles, client correspondence and reports.
- Manage account financials including budget allocation and control ensuring team billability and account profitability.
- Motivate team members by promptly reviewing work and providing constructive feedback.
- Exhibit strong communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, colleagues and others.
- Assist in developing new protocols and improving existing processes that support the broader team and department goals of delivering excellent service and creating operating efficiencies for the firm.
- Participate in external company promotion through articles, speeches, presentations, professional memberships, etc.
- Begin to build a leadership role in outside organizations to increase Company’s visibility in marketplace and create new business opportunities.
Here’s what you have:
- B.S/B.A in Public Relations or related field
- 6+ years of PR agency experience and with an emphasis on Corporate, Technology or related field
- Strong writer of client programs and strategic documents
- Deep knowledge and expertise in Corporate Communications
- Strong communication, leadership/supervisory skills and the ability to multi-task.