Our Customer Service department works closely with Empire Today s customers before, during, and after the purchase of a product and/or service. This ensures our customers are receiving the best service and support when choosing Empire Today to assist them in their flooring and window treatment needs.
The Customer Service Associate ensures every customer receives superior service by answering incoming customer service calls, promptly address and resolve customer complaints, and conduct daily customer satisfaction surveys. These surveys are conducted after an installation has been completed and the results are tracked. The Customer Service Associate also communicates with Installers, Sales Managers, and Order Entry to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 1 year of Customer Service experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- 401K Investment Plan to A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
About EMPIRE TODAY
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies. By pressing apply and providing your telephone number and email address, you authorize Empire Today to contact you by email or telephone at the wireless or landline phone number provided using automated phone technology and/or text messaging. Message and data charges may apply. You may revoke consent at any time.