Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is currenlty seeking RNs and LPNs to assist on an on-call basis covering shifts for current full-time and/or part-time staff on our Crisis Residential/Detox Unit. Shifts have no set dates/times/frequency; as they will vary and differ each month based on program coverage needs.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Medication administration, monitoring and training.
- Assess consumers for acute physical issues.
- Administer, evaluate and document TB skin tests appropriately.
- Completion of required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Must be licensed in Illinois and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess clinical and case management skills and be able to work from a multidisciplinary team approach in a recovery oriented environment.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally and exercise judgment and discretion.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This part-time position includes eligibility for our retirement savings plan with company match, tuition reimbursement for continuing education, and employee assistance program.
For immediate consideration see us at www.chestnut.org/employment
***For additional information and inquiries text 'Chestnut' to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE - Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality