Content & Technology Solutions (CTS) is the industry leading content delivery platform. Clients seamlessly access organized and connected content that is easily discoverable, explorable, and procured via the Open:FactSet Marketplace. Data is delivered via a variety of technologies and formats that meet the needs of our clients' workflows. By enabling our clients to utilize their preferred choice of industry standard databases, programing languages, and data visualization tools, we empower them to focus on the core competencies needed to drive their business.
CTS continues to contribute double-digit year-over-year growth to FactSet through our off-platform engagements with our clients. The CTS solutions portfolio includes Standard DataFeed, Data Exploration, Content, Functional, and Formula API's, Widgets, Cornerstone, Exchange DataFeed, Benchmark Feeds, the Open:FactSet Marketplace, and other non-workstation initiatives.
The CTS Workflows Product Management team is hiring a Senior Product Manager to lead strategy, insights, and execution for enterprise workflow solutions across Institutional Asset Management (IAM), Wealth and Banking firm-types, with a focus on Quant, Risk, Backoffice, AppDev and other key Workflows. You will develop and own operational and strategic plans for GTM, product packaging, competitive intelligence, and sale enablement. You will collaborate with and influence many teams/departments, including Product Management, Sales, Engineering and Leadership across FactSet to define Workflow strategies and development roadmaps. Externally, you are expected to help enhance and promote our CTS business, track competition, and participate in industry conferences and thought leadership activities. The ideal candidate has experience working directly with clients across these firm-types and has a sound understanding and how data and technology enable clients to achieve business objectives within these key workflows.
Insights & Strategy - Derives insights to support product decisions and articulate a path to achieve results
* Understands end-market dynamics, end-user roles and responsibilities, and the competitive landscape and builds upon this understanding through regular, direct research and engagement with clients
* Defines product strategy, including vision, value proposition and roadmap, in the context of the departmental strategy, overall company strategy, and relevant firm type strategies
* Owns and manages product packaging & pricing strategy, and partners with Sales and Marketing for Market Validation
* Creates product roadmap to align cross-functional teams. Shares timelines for delivery of key milestones, including constraints and dependencies.
Execution - Delivers on product outcomes
* Aligns development teams to deliver on vision, goals, and strategy
* Plans releases, prioritizes features, defines the work and what success looks like
* Collaborates on go-to-market messaging and activities with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement
* Subject matter expert across a range of products and user types and serves as a resource for sales engagements and complex support escalations
Leadership - Inspires cross-functional teams to achieve great outcomes
* Influences and motivates teams, without authority, to achieve product outcomes
* Coaches and mentors junior team members, helps drive improvements to best practices for the PM function, and typically coordinates delivery across 1-2 agile teams
* Advocates for prioritization and funding with managers and departmental leaders
* Bachelor's degree in STEM, finance, economics, or other relevant field
* 7+ years relevant experience, including product management, data management, and/or Financial Technology
* Possesses and evangelizes a product mindset. Starts from problems, goals and needs and experiments to find the best solution.
* Deep understanding of Institutional Asset Management, Wealth and Banking client workflows
* Knowledge of off-platform products and technologies including APIs, SQL/RDBMS and Cloud/Managed Solutions
* Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to build and maintain cross-departmental collaborative relationships
* Ability to influence engineering, design, product marketing and other stakeholders to deliver on the product strategy and vision
* Strong business acumen and commercial sense to contextualize product vision, strategy, and execution in terms of our customers, their business needs, and the commercial viability of our solutions
* Experience with common Product Management tools and frameworks to identify problems, explore solutions, and set/track goals and metrics
* Proven capability of effectively leading interactions with senior-level FactSet and client contacts
For U.S. candidates: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
The budgeted salary range for this position in New York City, the States of Connecticut and California is $120,000 - $150,000.
What's In It For You:
* Flexible work accommodations.
* The opportunity to join a growing firm with a proven track record of success for over 40 years, made up of thoughtful, innovative minds that value collaboration and welcome your new ideas to the table
* Mentorship and growth opportunities from senior employees
* Career progression planning and a focus on career development, complete with dedicated time each month for conference attendance, online learning seminars, and networking
* A robust social community dedicated to volunteerism, intramural sports, and team-building events
* Business resource groups that align with our DE&I strategy, designed to cultivate an inclusive environment for all
Learn more about our benefits here.
Returning from a break?
We are here to support you! If you have taken time out of the workforce and are looking to return, we encourage you to apply and chat with our recruiters about our available support to help you relaunch your career.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is a global provider of integrated financial information, analytical applications and industry-leading services for the investment and corporate communities. As a publicly traded company (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ:FDS) recently added to the S&P 500 index, FactSet delivers superior content, analytics, and flexible technology to help more than 162,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner. For over 40 years, the company has served financial professionals, which include portfolio managers, investment research professionals, investment bankers, risk and performance analysts, wealth advisors and corporate clients. FactSet gives our clients the edge to outperform with informed insights, workflow solutions across the portfolio lifecycle, and industry-leading support from dedicated specialists.
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify.
FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Agile Methodology
- Asset Management
- Business Planning
- Business Requirements
- Cloud Computing