You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
sr. salesforce developer fulltime(remote for now)||New York city, NY
Sr Salesforce Developer
Full time (remote for now)
• Mnimum of 5+ years of experience salesforce technical implementation covering native SalesForce modules and integrating with other COTS products
• Strong business analysis and technical expertise to produce data models, business process models and convert into code and deliver prototype or proof of value rapidly
• Minimum 5+ years of experience expertise in configuring Custom Objects & Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow's, Process Builder, WorkFlows & Approval Processes & Reports and Dashboards
• 3 years of strong development experience particularly with Lightning implementations and/or building Lightning Web Components (LWC)
• Experience in using CRM model-driven-development - specifically to produce analysis, design, configured/customized component for SalesForce CRM solutions
• 2+ years or Apex programming, Visual Force, Community sites, and Complex Security models
• Experience with database design concepts and use of SOQL, SOSL, and SQL
• Experience with full-cycle CI/CD implementation, from design through deployments
• Experience with Salesforce API and Web Services (REST/SOAP/Bulk)
• Experience in CRM business processes like Account Management, Customer onboarding, KYC, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Case Management etc.
• Experience in migrating MS Dynamics to SalesForce is plus
• Salesforce Certified Developer credentials needed.
• Salesforce Certified Application/System/Technical Architect credentials a plus
• Experience in deployment promotion using CI/CD tool across various environments dev, qa, and prod
• Experience incorporating non-functional design aspects into the CRM components
• Experience with quality assurance process for testing applications including functional, non-functional, and parallel testing
• Ability to work on multiple tasks, perform in-depth configuration/code reviews and ensure design and coding are adhering to security and architectural standards.
• Solid working experience in agile project delivery and competing priorities
• Ability to collaborate with multiple business and technical teams
• Moderate knowledge of Word, Excel, and productivity improvement tools
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
• Configuring SalesForce platform/module extensively and promoting no-code/low-code for simple to moderate business solutions
• Collaborate with the product owner, technical platform owner, and enterprise support through the entire software development process to deliver features to support business needs
• Strong customer focus oriented and ability to develop application solutions with the technical constraints
• Explaining Salesforce standard methodologies and differentiate short-term, medium-term, and long-term technical decisions to serve customer best needs and FRS technology needs
• Performing existing code review and processes; problem-solve issues and rewrite where standard methodologies are not implemented
• Review platform-specific detailed code components and ensure alignment of code to the defined solution
• Responsible for deploying SF solution across various environment dev, qa, prod, demo, sandbox etc.
• Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and produce high-quality products
• Responsible for troubleshooting and solving technical problems with a solution which includes assimilating the information, understanding complex topics, and arriving at sound analysis and judgment
• Provide application support for ongoing enhancements needs and post-production release
• Develop various solution documents such as solution alternatives, technical specifications, modeling high-level business process flows, platform-specific component diagrams, and capturing non-functional design considerations working with the architect
• Assist the player-coach and chapter leader to manage technology risks on the platform and perform meaningful feasibility studies
• Assisting mid-level developers in implementing best practices and providing recommendations to improve code and design
• Develop specifications to integrate with legacy applications and document transitional application roadmap working with architecture
• Contribute toward developing SalesForce guidelines, standards and best practices and contributing significantly to setup CRM community of practices
• Work with quality assurance team to define test environments and non-functional test cases
• Work with the infrastructure team to validate physical system requirements and solution alignment
Bachelors or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
Salesforce developer (platform I and platform II) certification
Salesforce architect certification (desired)
Thanks & Regards,
445 Furrows Road #446 Holbrook, NY 11741
Email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to sr. salesforce developer fulltime(remote for now)||New York city, NY || www.okayainc.com
- Account Management
- Apex Programming
- Business Analysis
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g5ln8m9
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.