Only work 7 out of 14 days! That is only 14 days of work in 4 weeks. Does this sound like the hours for you? If so keep reading...
Adecco is hiring for Manufacturing Assembly jobs in Lincoln, Nebraska.As a Manufacturing Assembly worker , you will operate production machines, ensure the manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensure quality control requirements.
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Assembly jobs include but are not limited to:
- Package products
- Inspect products from packaging lines
- Operate packaging equipment and machinery
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for a Manufacturing Assembly job:
- Experience packaging products
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $12.50 per hour, plus overtime as needed!
- Rotating schedule work 36 hours one week and 48 hours next week
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- We have openings on the first shift 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. with the below scheduled days.
- We have openings on the third shift schedule 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. with the below scheduled days.
- Week 1: Work Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday (Off Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Week 2: Work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Off Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday)
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembly job with in Lincoln, Nebraska!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Packaging And Labeling