To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Caldwell, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transititional Care Coordinator | Horizon Home Health and Hospice | Caldwell, ID
Ensign Services • Caldwell, ID
Posted 10 days ago
Horizon is one of Idaho's oldest and largest Home Health agencies. We have been in business for over 20 years and currently have 8 branches from Weiser to Burley and are excited to have recently opened in Pocatello. We pride ourselves on our quality of care and ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values CAPLICO- - -Celebrate, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Intelligent Risk Taking, Customer Second, and Ownership. How we do it: CELEBRATING successes large or small. We hold each other ACCOUNTABLE with respect and professionalism. Our PASSION FOR LEARNING allows us to teach our team members the latest and most advanced Home Health and Hospice education. Our LOVE ONE ANOTHER atmosphere shows we work as a team with trust and compassion. The growth we have experienced reveals that we are INTELLIGENT RISK TAKERS with our processes and procedures. But what really sets us apart from all the others is our CUSTOMER SECOND philosophy. Employees are our main and most important focus. We achieve job fulfillment by promoting OWNERSHIP through the independence that Home Health and Hospice offers. Horizon is Idaho’s EMPLOYER OF CHOICE and we want you to join us as we PROVIDE LIFE CHANGING SERVICE to all those we touch
- Minimum 3 years of nursing experience (MA, LPN, RN)
- Minimum 3 of marketing or business development
- Must have direct patient care experience within the last 5 years
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities related to community relations;
- Works with the Director of Business Development and Clinical Team to establish community education for clinical programs.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, and payer and patient perceptions of Horizon Home Health and Hospice as a high quality provider of services.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Horizon Home Health and Hospice markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitor’s market positioning.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of marketing and shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by Horizon Home Health and Hospice
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities related to Transitional care coordination
- Evaluate the appropriateness of patients referred for home health or hospice services
- Confirm the level of care most appropriate for the patient
- Conduct an on-site assessment to facilitate safe and effective transition from in patient to home health or hospice
- Engage patients, family, caregivers as well as the inpatient care team to obtain appropriate information to support discharge to home health or hospice care
- Holding continuity of care as a priority, the TCC communicates and coordinates with the inpatient care team supporting the patient including hospital case management and nursing, patient’s physicians and other healthcare providers involved in the patient’s care at home.
- The TCC will attend conferences as requested, facilitate orders, evaluate patient’s care (medical, pyscho-social and practical) needs, including medical eligibility of services, anticipated needs for equipment, medication and transportation
- Responsible for BPCI/ACO Program growth in collaboration with Administrator, Director of Business Development and Director(s) of Nursing Responsible for referral source satisfaction with the BPCI/ACO Program
- Serves as a clinical resource for patients, families, physicians, and facility staff for appropriate home placement, medication reconciliation, goals of care and identification of necessary support at home, as well as problem solving barriers or challenges related to the patient returning home
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Horizon Home Health and Hospice
Horizon Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.