To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Athens, GA 30601
- Niguanna Stalvey
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chemical / Process Operator - Athens, GA
Kelly Scientific Resources • Athens, GA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chemical/Process Operator Athens, GA Do you have solid manufacturing type of experience but looking for the next step? Kelly Services is currently seeking a Chemical/Process Operator for one of our top clients in Athens, GA. As a Chemical/Process Operator placed with Kelly Services you will support a long term project within a pharmaceutical company blending and mixing ingredients per stringent guidelines. •** Offering Paid Holidays and Service Bonus Key Job Responsibilities:
- Performs product mixing, blending or combinations of raw material to manufacture products, accounting for following specific procedures in manufacturing environment.
- Operate equipment to meet objectives detailed in standard operating procedures.
- Recognize 'abnormal' operating conditions and implement proper response including notification of supervision.
- Maintain sanitary and safe working conditions including, but not limited to; process equipment, material transfer equipment and materials, and the general operating area by taking initiative.
- Proper disposal of spent materials, packaging materials, and other materials as instructed.
- Proper operation of process controls, DCS systems, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical equipment as detailed in various procedures.
- Conduct in-process testing using specialized equipment and reagents as specified in standard operating procedures. Comply with cGMP s (Current Good Manufacturing Procedures) as they apply to the manufacture of Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemicals and Medical Devices.
- Minimum Requirements include High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Work experience in chemical, pharmaceutical, or industry that complied with GMP is an asset.
- Previous manufacturing experience required.
- Proof of completed Georgia Work Ready Assessment (Applied Math, Locating Information, and Reading for Information) at any level is highly preferred. GA Work Ready Certification at Bronze level or above, plus completion of the Work Keys Work Characteristics Skills Assessment (Work Habits) is preferred.
- Able to work a 12 hour Rotating Shift; changing shifts every 2 weeks.
- Paid Holidays being offered
- End year bonus
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. For questions regarding this position, please call 423-337-1505.. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! *Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor #KVETS4JJ
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.