Are you an experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of an Operating Room Registered Nurse:
- Coordinates and directs all paperwork and medical records for surgical patients, including consents and other required releases, informed consent, etc.
- Directs patient intake and discharge. Ensure patient is given full details of the procedure to be performed. At discharge, provides the patient with full written discharge orders according to Summit Ambulatory Surgery Centers designated protocols.
- Hand instruments and supplies to surgeons and surgeons' assistants, hold retractors and cut sutures, and perform other tasks as directed by surgeon during operation.
- Prepare patients for surgery, including positioning patients on the operating table and covering them with sterile surgical drapes to prevent exposure.
Requirements for Operating Room Registered Nurse:
- 3+ years of Nursing Experience
- Must have OR experience
- BSN or AA in Nursing
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Maryland
- CPR and ACLS/BLS Certification required
- Previous ASC, Operating Room, or PACU experience is required
Hours for this Position:
- 4 x 10 shift, hours 7:00AM – 5:00PM
Advantages of this Operating Room Registered Nurse:
- Competitive salary up to $40/hr, based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as an Operating Room Registered Nurse:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to May Bonion [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to OR Registered Nurse.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support