To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Barista - Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • San Diego, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Greet guests and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Brew, sell, promote and prepare beverages according to established recipes and standards
- Take guest beverage orders and accurately input orders inappropriate point-of-sale system
- Maintains cleanliness of work area/outlet
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Requisition, stock and rotate products
- Secure and store all beverages, food and other equipment items
What are we looking for?
Please note: This position is part of the Local 30 Union which requires open availability (am/pm/weekends/holidays). Scheduling is based on seniority and business needs. Full-time hours are not guaranteed. Must be available from 4:30am-8:00pm for scheduling.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton Offers Excellent Benefits:
• Discounted hotel room stays
•Discounted entertainment (movie, theme parks, concerts, etc.) tickets
• Free lunch for all employees
•Discounted dry cleaning
•free laundering of uniforms
• team member recognition
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!