Join our SWHS Team of Professionals!
SWHS consists of two acute-care hospitals: Inland Valley Medical Center and Rancho Springs Medical Center.
Inland Valley Medical Center
A 122 bed acute care hospital which features the regions only Level II Trauma Unit and is the county-designated Paramedical Base station and Southwest Riverside County’s only Center of Excellence in Weight Loss Surgery.
Rancho Springs Medical Center
A 120 bed acute care hospital which includes the region’s largest birthing center along with the area’s only NICU in combination with Rady Children’s Hospital and the region’s first da Vinci Robotic Surgical Program.
As a staff member providing support expertise you will be responsible for providing excellence in patient care and customer service by sharing your talent in your chosen field. Staff will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the SWHS Core Values and the hospitals mission statement.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Operation of dish machine and hand washing sinks.
- Ability to operate food service equipment including, but not limited to, cooking equipment, cash register, food thermometer.
- Ability to operate and use the telephone and paging system.
- Additional equipment as needed pertaining to job specifics: computer, fax machine, calculator, copy machine, IDEA Terminal, keyboard, HP LaserJet printer.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
- Previous kitchen experience in an acute care facility beneficial, but will provide training on the job.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
- Maintains certification in Food Service Sanitation by the Department of Health.
Operate Cash Register