HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
*Make Change / Make an Impact *Advance your HR Career
Looking for seasoned HR professional to partner with a talented HR Leadership Team for a Leading Industry Dayton OHIO area company
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has an OUTSTANDING! Reputation / Presence whose core values are based around Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence is looking for an HR Generalist to take the next step. The HR Generalist will be an integral part of the growth they are experiencing and will have their "fingerprints" on the entire HR department. Excellent opportunity to own the process as you champion a stellar HR Department.
- Must have experience in creating, implementing and managing HR related programs and be competent with legal & regulatory compliance requirements.
- Be a trusted advisor to employees and managers for multiple sites and support their needs including payroll and employee relations.
- Recruiting and sourcing candidates for various positions.
- Benefits Administration
- Various Programs i.e. Training and Staff Development
- Create and manage employee onboarding, update and maintain employee Handbook, recruitment, benefits and other related HR duties.
- Create and monitor HR strategies and procedures across the organization, including, training and employee wellbeing & experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates or simply several years experience in an HR role is necessary.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Send resume to: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Generalist
Phone Number: Tim at
- Labor Relations
- Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits