Advantage Resourcing is hiring for a Lift Truck Operator associate for a distribution facility in Cleveland, TN. Forklift Experience is REQUIRED! Call us to get more details! This position is a full time opportunity!
Pay: $11.50 to 12.50
Shift: Hiring all shifts – 8am- until production finished 10 hour shifts/ 3rd shift 8pm until production finished.
So Why Pick Advantage? We offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Advantage Team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What’s Next? How can you come work for Advantage?
• Select orders/Build pallets
• Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of merchandise.
• Submit order to shipping.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Forklift Experience is a Plus
• Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
• Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
• Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes.
• Ability to meet production standards.
High school education or general education degree (GED) plus one year experience in work or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Complying With Procedures
Handle Heavy Object