Quality Assurance Specialist Brief Description of SunnovaSunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers and solar standard community homebuilders. Our mission is powering energy independenceTM and changing the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person. Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry! The Quality Assurance Specialist Position
Sunnova Energy is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to be responsible for monitoring and documenting Agent Channel Partner Salespersons communication quality in support of the company and departmental quality goals and initiatives. The Quality Assurance Specialist evaluates both verbal and written customer contact by Agents. This team member participates in the design of all quality monitoring formats and quality standards. The Quality Assurance Specialist will fairly and consistently review the calls and emails of Agents and Salespersons for accuracy and coaches each Agent for success in executing superior service and quality to our customers. The Quality Assurance Specialist documents the call quality results and provides feedback and trend data to the Supervisors and Manager as required. This role is heavily analytical and requires critical thinking skills.
Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities
- Monitors Agent calls and reviews emails for accuracy of information and call handling standards and verifies that Agents and Salespeople are providing accurate solutions to customers.
- Ensures that Agents and Partner Salespersons are delivering a high level of customer service through the use of call driver analysis, repeat caller analysis and other data consolidation tools.
- Records evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring forms.
- Provides Supervisors and Managers with regular performance feedback on the Agents and delivers coaching feedback to supervisors and/or agents on calls and email performance.
- Assists with quarterly Customer Satisfactions (CSAT) program by working with the Salesforce administrators on the delivery of the surveys and evaluating customer feedback received from the surveys.
- Prepares and analyzes quality reports for Management review.
- Performs root cause analysis and report to management
- Participates in development of reference documents to drive quality improvement
- Participates in the design of quality monitoring forms and quality standards.
- Develops and delivers mystery shopping program.
- Conducts Calibration sessions with supervisors, management, and sites.
- Conducts counter audits to ensure Sage and Sites are calibrated.
- Locates and transcribes calls for management and/or legal
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing Quality Assurance in a contact center environment preferred
- Experience with Internet software and Windows operating systems, including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentations and reports
- Must be able to effectively communicate with agents, internal departments, clients, and management
- Bilingual: Spanish and English
- Experience developing and implementing QA programs
- Demonstrated ability to train and develop new and existing support agents
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written communication skills. Excellent grammar, spelling, and sentence construction
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Proven ability to achieve and maintain departmental quality standards
- Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information
- Must exhibit excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly gain product knowledge and effectively communicate it to agents
- Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to change
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Open office environment
- Able to work extended hours when required
- Able to sit or stand for frequent periods in the same location with some opportunity to move about
Sunnova offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, healthcare flexible spending account, and 401(k) with employer match.
- Competitive compensation & annual bonus
- Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Cell phone allowance for many roles
- Free access to onsite fitness center in Houston and/or discounted fitness memberships through health provider
- Complimentary garage parking in Houston
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
- Apache Open Office
- Attention To Detail
- Call Centers