To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Risk Management Business Partner
Worldpay 2018 • Atlanta, GA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay is able to grow rapidly by capitalizing on an array of business opportunities that present varying levels of risk on the part of the company. By being analytical and methodical in the way we approach risk, we can mitigate risk/reward opportunities in a way that anticipates pitfalls to ensure success. Whether it's areas for expansion, or identifying risk with certain clients and partners, being preemptive and proactive in our audit, we will always come out ahead.
The Principal Enterprise Risk Analyst reviews and processes datasets to identify potential risk in internal business activities and operations. By identifying and making recommendations for improvements, he/she will apply a sharp, analytical mind to large, disparate pieces of data to acquire their insights. He/she may also participate in the development and maintenance of disaster recovery and business continuity plans. By being analytical on our internal and external processes, Worldpay will continue its rapid growth as we mitigate inefficiencies and problem areas.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Analyzes business activities and operations for risk and identifies areas of potential loss or damage and quantifies impact.
- Implements and evaluates compliance with business risk-reduction policies, processes and standards.
- May participate in the development and maintenance of disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Supports organizational processes and programs for mitigation of financial risk, including administration of insurance.
- May support and administer security and health/safety programs in addition to risk management activities.
- Having wide-ranging experience, he/she uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience; or equivalent experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.