To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Investment Accountant - SS&C Technologies
SS&C Technologies Inc • Windsor, CT
Posted 1 month ago
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This position will be based at 80 Lamberton Road, Windsor, CT 06095
- Process trades, corporate actions and price the investment portfolios
- Reconcile the investment cash and positions to brokers, custodians, investment managers
- Interact with brokers and investment managers to research and resolve reconciliation differences
- Analyze significant price changes to independent sources
- Calculate and post accruals and expenses
- Compile the AUM reporting package and provide for management review
- Assist with the completion of the year-end audit and financial statements
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (3.0 GPA minimum)
- 1-2 years’ experience in accounting or financial services industry
- Prior experience with various financial products, such as equities, fixed income, futures and options a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge/skills, inclusive of macros, pivot tables, and VLOOKUP’s
- Bloomberg terminal experience a plus
- Report Writing experience (Crystal, SSRS) and SQL experience a plus
- Ability to work under pressure within a fast paced team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented along with strong analytical and organizational skills
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary