Under general direction, responsible for identifying, planning and managing scope, resources, schedule, budget and risk required to meet goals of large complex projects.
Lead the development of cost benefit analysis, return on investment forecasts, project proposals, project charters, risk analysis, project schedules and ensures actual results are tracked for large complex projects.Performs appropriate scope analysis and lessons learned.Develops and manages project schedules.Identifies and establishes stakeholders and appropriate project governance. Identifies appropriate project team resources and ensures appropriate staff are secured.Develops and manages project budgets.Clearly communicates roles and expectations to project teams.Escalate issues to stakeholders and project teams and recommend solutions.Creates and delivers information at appropriate level for audience, including presentations and status updates.Recognizes risk triggers and clearly communicates situation to project teams, sponsors and stakeholders.Regularly mentors and acts as a resource to other Project Managers.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Typically has the following skills or abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- Five to eight years leading all aspects of large complex projects
- Five to eight years of experience with standard project management methodology, tools and/or software packages
- Three to five years demonstrated ability as a core decision-maker showing balanced consideration of business issues
- Ability to drive results through informal authority, serve as a consultant to key business partners, and represent users and customers in every thought and interaction
- Ability to elicit cooperation from Senior Management and other departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills
- Proven ability to effectively understand and communicate information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals or groups at all levels of the organizationAbility to identify, develop and gather necessary resources to complete a project Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment the in performance of his/her job duties
Return On Investment