The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all shared service accounting functions and the production of financial statements for assigned business units! Other duties will include but aren't limited to handling all general ledger recording and posting impacting the financial statements, including general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable (corporate), cash & credit card accounting, projects, fixed assets, software, SaaS.
We are seeking someone to maintain technical accounting expertise, implement any changes in accounting support impacting all areas and lead integrations of corporate systems related to the above accounting areas. The Accounting Manager will also provide accounting support to various shared services departments as well as various general and administrative groups.
- Counsel, train, mentor, assign duties to, evaluate and develop assigned reports.
- Handle preparation of, review and approve all journal entries posted in ERP system related to all general accounting functions.
- Lead all Fixed Asset function including recording, depreciation to reporting
- Handle audit requests, AR billing, and Annual Rent budget for corporate accounting
- Run Receivable and payment posting
- Collaborate closely with the payable functions and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Supervise all financial statements related to assigned entities and ensure they are complete by established Financial Services calendar.
- Continually seek to improve efficiencies by evaluating all processes, policies and systems
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and modeling as the need arises.
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- 5+years of Accounting experience
- 2+years of Managerial experience
- Good confirmed understanding of ERP system
- Proficient excel skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MBA Degree
- CPA-Certified Professional Accountant
- 7+years of proven experience
- 4+years supervisory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.