Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Business Process Automation Consultant, you will be a part of a team that blends the lines between Business and IT. You’ll be accountable for delivering and maintaining sustainable, financially sound solutions that improve business function performance, while driving adoption with internal business clients and define future capability direction that supports business strategy and new opportunities. If that sounds energizing to you, join us today.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Build new solutions and/or modifies existing solutions that generate value, scalability, control, risk mitigation and/or a unified experience to customers
- Drive application vision, strategy, priority and roadmap and engage appropriate enterprise-wide stakeholders to enable awareness and alignment
- Become a technical subject matter expert of business-critical applications, managing inquiries, issues, and enhancements
- Lead process design and engage project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Manage the application and its usage across businesses across the lifecycle, using a defined development process.
- Partner with stakeholders to enable successful prioritization, development, delivery, and adoption of application.
- Create quality reporting, analysis and audits for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools
While you’re busy helping us change the landscape of health care, you’ve got to be able to quickly adapt to change in a fluid environment. It’s all about quality reporting, analysis and audits and developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement. You’ll also be challenged to gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders before presenting solutions to senior leadership.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of leading business / operational activities related to application implementations / development
- 3+ years of experience in writing business and/or system requirements and business/finance analysis
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL and currently at an advanced /expert level
- 3+ years’ experience with VBA and currently at an advanced /expert level
- 2+ years’ experience with XML - basic level
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
- 3+ years’ experience with MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
- Previous health care Industry experience
- Previous team lead or project lead experience
- Previous vendor management experience
- A high degree of ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness, and works well with ambiguity
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: automation, IT development, IT Developer, technical project management, IT configuration, UAT regression testing, SQL, XML, PBM, Pharmacy Benefits Management, Healthcare, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote