To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Allegany County, MD 21502
- Scotti Klecka
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center • Allegany County, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Part-Time Nurse Practitioner
Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center
- Age Group/Range: Adults 18+
- Practice Setting/Type: Outpatient Medication Assisted Treatment Center
- Flexible Schedule
Exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced Addiction Medicine Physician in an outpatient, addiction treatment center. Very supportive staff consisting of addiction counselors and nurses come together to serve a patient census >500 patients. Patients receive daily medication, along with groups, counseling and an innovative recovery approach that focuses on recovery versus just a medication treatment program. The Medical Director brings significant experience with North America's largest addiction provider, since 2013, and is triple Board Certified. Successful candidates are respectful of those facing addiction and will gain valuable experience and expertise working with outstanding staff and medical guidance. Acadia is world-wide provider of health care services and is focused on holistic recovery for all its patients. Working for Acadia opens doors in over 42 states, which have both in and outpatient service facilities.
NPs, and PAs that have prior addiction experience are welcome, as are those who are not as experienced. The latter will be well supported by our Medical Director, whereas the former can add to their addiction knowledge.
A growing problem and one that is unlikely to diminish any time soon, skills within the addiction space, especially in daily dosing programs, add a much respected skill set to health care providers. The opportunity to learn from a deeply experienced and credentialed physician is a rare opportunity in this very challenging field.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner able to practice in the state of Maryland.
- DATA waiver to be able to treat the Transitions population (Rx Buprenorphine program) with 100 patient or 275 patient waiver.
- Advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Ability to work early hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in psychiatric treatment preferred