To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monterey, CA 93940
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC • Monterey, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Cypress Ridge Care Center, a premiere skilled nursing and post-acute rehabilitation center, is now accepting applications for a full time Licensed Nurse, (LVN or RN ).
In joining Cypress Ridge Care Center, you become part of the family who wonderfully enriches the lives of everyone we touch!
Because your talent is focused on serving patients, residents and families with exemplary compassion and care, we are committed to providing you a premiere healthcare community, where together we can transform the future of healthcare.
Our ideal Licensed Nurse will ensure effective and efficient nursing care is provided as prescribed by the physician and as required by the facility’s policies and procedures.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others which will mean more to you and those we serve.
In joining into this Plum Healthcare-supported facility, you will have more than a job. You are joining a family that prides itself on providing high-quality care services, wonderfully enriching, improving and enhancing the lives of our staff, residents and their families!
Plum Healthcare is a leadership company that focuses on getting you where you want to be. More than anything, we are committed to delivering a nurturing environment while providing quality care to the people we serve. Our passion is about making a difference in the lives of others.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists the Wellness Director with any tasks that are assigned
- Perform assigned resident care duties in a manner that provides for the physical, psycho-social, and spiritual needs of the residents
- Assist the Wellness Director to complete assessments by gathering data in a timely manner, incorporating functional/development age factors into the assessment process
- Work collaboratively with the resident/family and department heads to develop an individualized plan of care for each resident
- Demonstrate sound clinical judgment in the implementation, and evaluation of the nursing aspects of resident care
- Proficiently and accurately monitor and report resident condition changes to the Wellness Director
- Follow through on resident care services needed to meet the individualized needs of each resident
- Administer medications in a proficient manner, if needed
- Participate in the identification of resident/family educational needs and provide individualized teaching which considers the needs of the resident, including monitoring and documenting the effectiveness of the education provided
We love our employees and work hard to ensure our team members enjoy flexible scheduling, career stability, and opportunities for growth. And, we are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time staff.
- Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental insurance by Delta Dental
- 401(k) provided by T. Rowe Price
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free continuing education units through PlumUniversity.com
- And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC does not own or operate skilled nursing facilities. Plum supports an affiliated family of independently licensed and operated skilled nursing providers by providing an array of administrative and consulting support services. References to “Plum” or the words “company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” “its” or similar language do not imply that Plum Healthcare Group, LLC has direct operating assets, employees, or revenue or that any of the affiliated entities, including facilities or other businesses are operated or managed by the same entity.