PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for an Entry Level Patient Service Representative with an industry leading medical device company located in Malvern, PA!
Details for the Entry Level Patient Service Representative:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; flexible start time between 8:00am-11:00am
- Pay Rate: $14-$16/hour
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Entry Level Patient Service Representative:
- Answer inbound phone calls from patients or caregivers
- Place outbound calls to obtain missing information or provide reminders of policies and procedures
- Maintain database while ensuring the accuracy of data
- Build positive relationships with teammates and provide customer service excellence
Job Requirements for the Entry Level Patient Service Representative:
- High school diploma required
- Computer proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Customer service experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, account representatives, account managers, account specialists, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Service Excellence Health Care