To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SRG Woolf • Rockville, MD
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of our pharmaceutical clients is currently seeking a Research Scientist! Although we work with offices nationwide, this position is based in the Rockville, MD area. This is a fantastic work opportunity with competitive pay!
PURPOSE OF POSITION: In this role you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the research and development of novel pharmaceutical drugs
- Troubleshooting and calibrating machinery
- Using HPLC, UV and other analytical techniques
- B.S. degree in biology, chemistry, or related disciplines
- Experience in a GMP environment required
- Experience with 2+ years of HPLC preferred but not required
SRG Woolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.