Job ID: 45062
Software Developer. A contractor is needed in Littleton, CO to fulfill the role of Software Developer and must be able to partner in a team environment or be able to independently design, develop, code, test and debug new complex software or significant enhancements to existing complex software. He or she will lead review of input for documentation of new or existing software, apply existing and introduce new and approved technologies to develop solutions.
- Apply principles, theories and concepts and use of methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects.
- May lead team to select and manage vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience.
Experience / Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- 8+ years related experience.
- Proven experience with Linux/UNIX systems
- Experience with systems orchestration and solutions
- Excellent system understanding and troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of Cloud, SDWAN, SDN-NFV and/or telco development experience
- Understanding of the Master Service Orchestrator architecture and concepts
- Proficient in Java / J2EE, Tomcat, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, JUnit, log4J
- Experience in Message Service/Broker (JMS, ActiveMQ, QPid)
- Proven experience in SQL, Oracle 11g
- Experience in XML/JSON, YANG, YAML
- Expert in Web Development (HTTP/HTTPS, REST, Micro Services)
- Experience implementing a business rule management system
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience working within Agile software development environments
- CD/CI: Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Nexus, Containers
- Knowledge of OSI Layered Networks L1-L7, and internet technologies
- Open Source development
- Knowledge of Automation Testing
- Experience using Drools
To view all our open positions, please go to: URL blocked - click to apply
Java Persistence Api