To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Alicia Morgan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer (UPX)
TEKsystems, Inc • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
TEKsystems is hiring 15 Software Engineer for a large Health IT organization in Nashville, TN. The company is growing by leaps and bounds and needs to expand their development team to keep up with current and pipelined work that will become constant work flow. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing industry leader and work with cutting edge technologies.
- 6+ months (client is hiring junior and mid-level candidates) of professional development experience using .NET Core, MVC Framework, NoSQL, Angular, and Webservices or Web API's
- Basic SQL programming experience & experience utilizing SOLID principles
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
*Test Driven Development (TDD) experience is a plus
The client is looking for a technologist with experience delivering high profile, resilient and secure applications using a varied tool set of technologies. The ideal candidate will enjoy working within a team of talented engineers and is agile & versatile - open to change and loves working in a fast pace environment.
In this role, you will:
- Write high quality distributed system software
- Perform development and maintenance of key system features
- Work in an agile/scrum environment to delivery high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Work with other team members to investigate design approached, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.